Trading and Best Execution Summit – Canada – 2021
Panel recordings are available for the Trading and Best Execution Summit – Canada, held virtually on December 9, 2021.
The event offered an opportunity for a substantive and in-depth discussion of the business, technological, and regulatory developments impacting trading and best execution for institutional investors and investment advisers and will bring together leaders from across the industry.
The final agenda can be found here – Canada Trading and Best Execution Summit Agenda – FINAL.
For further information about any Trading Evolved Summits and related speaker opportunities or sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fireside Chat – Discussion with OSC and IIROC on Regulatory and Policy Developments Impacting Trading and Best Execution
- Advancements in Execution Tools and Services in Equities – Bringing Competition to the Canadian Markets
- Developments in ETF Trading and Market Structure – Specific Issues to Consider for Institutional Investors
- The Rise of Retail – How Market Participants Are and Should be Adapting
- Managing Data Around Order Routing and Execution – An Examination of Developments Around Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA)
- Trading Digital Assets, Crypto and Bitcoin – Examining the Future Considerations for Institutional Investors
- Fireside Chat – What Lessons Can/Should Canada Learn from the US Market Structure Experience