Trading and Best Execution Insights – Interview with Kim Russell, Vice President and Market Structure Specialist, Global SPDR Business, State Street Global Advisors
Ari Burstein, Founder, Trading Evolved, spoke with Kim Russell, Vice President and Market Structure Specialist, Global SPDR Business, at State Street Global Advisors, to provide a preview into some of the issues that will be discussed at the Trading Evolved Trading and Best Execution Summit on June 14, 2022 at the Metropolitan Club in New York.
The interview focused on:
- Regulatory Developments and ETFs:
- SEC Rulemaking Agenda: A look at issues of importance that the SEC is examining in several areas that impact ETFs.
- FINRA: Significant initiatives at FINRA that has raised the most attention relating to ETFs.
- Global Initiatives: Focus areas of global regulators and policymakers in the ETF space.
- Development of ETF Products: How ETF issuers are distinguishing themselves and innovating in the competitive ETF space, and what SSGA is specifically doing relating to products.
- Other SSGA Focus Areas: Other big focus areas for SSGA for the remainder of 2022.
As always, buyside is free for the Summit, and registration and other information can be found at https://tradingevolvedussummit2022.eventbrite.com
The full interview with Kim Russell can be found below.